Welcome to the 2018 Merced County Spring Fair Online Entry Program!
In order to better assist you with your online entry process please visit our website at: www.co.merced.ca.us/springfair download, print and read all the rules for the departments you are entering from the Exhibitor Handbook. Print out these instructions, printer friendly version. Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so 'save the cart' if you plan on leaving the computer for more than 20 minutes.
1. To begin your entry registration process, please select "Sign In" along the top right side of the screen.
2. Select from the following: I am a… (choose a type)
- Exhibitor: all exhibitors entering as an individual.
- Quick Group: entries for multiple family members or multiple exhibitors. If you are a teacher/club leader/coordinator/advisor, you may want to enter your members or students using the Quick Group process.
3. Type in "First Name" "Last Name" Then choose one of the following.
a. "I am a new exhibitor or have yet to register this year"
b. "I have previously registered this year"
4. Continue to the next page and input the required information. You will have to create a password when registering for the first time. Remember your password as this will allow you access to your account. If you entered in 2017 use the email and password you used then. When entering information, fields with a 'BLUE STAR' are required fields. If a field/box does not apply to you, please type 'N/A'. If pending, please type 'PENDING'. Please follow the directions as they should help lead you through the process.
5. Review Exhibitor information and click Continue.
6. Choose a Department (i.e. Sr Department, Beef, Rabbits)
7. Choose a Division (i.e. Quilts, Beef Showmanship, Meat Pen Rabbits)
8. Select a Class from the drop down menu.
9. Complete the exhibit information.
10. If you have only one entry click Continue. If you have other entries in the same department, click 'Add Similar Entry' and follow the steps. If you have another entry in a different department, click 'Add Different Entry', and follow the steps.
11. Review your cart. Confirm that all items have been entered in to your cart and click 'Check Out'. Once you click Checkout it will take you to the payment screen. ****PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**** Selct payment method: Visa or MasterCard. Entry fees MUST be paid online. Enter credit card information and click Continue.
12. Confirm: your entries are not submitted until you type YES in the box and click Submit.
13. IMPORTANT! Print a Detailed Receipt Summary by clicking on the Detailed Receipt Summary button. Keep this for your records; this is a copy of your entry. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email you provided.
In order to submit entries or other data online, it is required that the entrant has read, understands and agrees to abide by all of the rules and regulations governing the fair entries as published in the official Merced County Spring Fair Exhibitor Handbook.
ENTRY DEADLINE for Club Beef & Dairy Replacement Heifers is January 10, 2018.
ENTRY DEADLINE for Club Swine, Sheep, Goats, Breeding Animals, Small Animals, & Showmanship is March 1, 2018.
All Still Exhibits (except cut flowers and 'Day of' contests) is March 28, 2018.
For online entry help you can email: email@example.com